Friday, July 27, 2012

Where's my rubber ducky?

We have come a LONG way since the very first time we brought Gunnar home. Josh and I were scared to death! haha! Being first time parents is a scary thing. It didn't take us long to start learning his cries.

We had to start out with sponge bathing which Gman did NOT like at all. He would shiver until I finally would just break down in tears with him. I felt helpless. Well, that was until the doctors and my mom finally convinced me that it was okay to let him cry every once in a while.

Here is a look at what bath time was like when we first brought out little man home...



Yikes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cold, Mommy!
 Once we were finally able to "soak"...we grew to LOVE bath time. In fact, it would even put him to sleep! So, we learned in order for Gunnar to sleep hard at night between feedings...hey, just give him a bath! This at least allowed for 3 1/2 hours of total sleep rather than 1. haaaaa ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment