Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flashing Back Before Flashing Forward 2006-2010


FLASHBACK CENTRAL: Right Here. Right NOW.

Okay, so let me begin with telling you just exactly how I met this little love bucket of mine. Are you ready? BLIND DATE. Oh yes ma'am! You may be thinking that's nothing out of the norm...so let me top that. As for the REAL question I know you have all been waiting for me to answer, what did we do on our first date? Ahh, a lovely little fourwheeler ride through a creek shooting snakes. I mean...does it get any better than that?


BEAT. THAT. BACHELOR.
(...even though I love that show.)

No, but in all seriousness, shooting snakes in a creek marked the beginning of the best days of my life. I do not know what I would do without this man. God blessed me with a lifetime of happiness as soon as he walked into my life on May 29, 2006. 


Aren't we presh? God love us! HEEE he. Okay, enough with the ooshy gooshy, it's officially time for a flashback...FO' REAL.


Just for fun, I have decided to post a few pics from May 29, 2006 up until our wedding weekend. I'll save our wedding weekend for a blog of its own. It deserves it...I mean it WAS the best weekend of our lives thus far. So, there are albums galore catching dust in the top of our closet with pictures of every adventure we have taken from the day we first met, but unfortunately I am far too lazy to scan them, so below you will find a few of our favorites.



Yep, pretty sure I found my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment